The registration fee varies with the category of inscription and the date of payment according to the following table:
|Category||Up to 09-05-2018||Up to 10-05-2018||From 10-06-2018|
|AMCA member||$ 3.700||$ 4.700|
|NO AMCA member||$ 5.900||$ 6.900|
|Degree Student member||$ 1.900||$ 2.400|
|Degree Student No member||$ 3.000||$ 3.500|
|Additional ticket for dinner||$ 900||$ 1.000|
(Values in Argentine pesos)
*Depending on availability after 01/11
AMCA members can simultaneously pay the annual fee with the congress registration fee.
This year, exceptionally and until 9/05/2018, AMCA will exempt from paying the registration fee those who wish to join the association. They will only be charged with the membership fee corresponding to 2018 ($ 1100 for active members, $ 450 for grade student partners).
The value of the annual fee is:
Active members: $ 1.100
Degree Students: $ 450
Institutions: $ 2.200
The payment of registration fees for MECOM 2018 should be done through:
1 – Bank deposit or bank transfer to:
- Asociación Argentina de Mecánica Computacional
Güemes 3450 – (3000) – Santa Fe – Argentina
Banco Credicoop Coop. Ltdo.
SWIFT code for foreing transfers: BCOOARBA
The amount of the registration fee will be converted to American dollars according to the dollar exchange rate of Banco Nación Argentina (www.bna.com.ar).
2 – Payment with credit card:
Entering to the payment system: https://amcaonline.org.ar/foswiki/Main/AMCA/Pagos
(There is an additional financial cost for payment with credit card)
- Once the payment is done, the participants should send a copy of payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org (with copy to email@example.com). The subject should be MECOM 2018 – FORMULARIO DE INSCRIPCION. You must also complete the online form [Registration Form].
- Some e-mail servers like hotmail or live send the e-mail with the on line form to the spam folder. If you have completed the previous step and you have not received the form yet, please check your spam folder.
- When one payment is done for more than one person or group, the e-mails directions of the people for whom the inscriptions are being payed should be indicated.
- The payment of the congress fee of at least one of the authors is required for the inclusion of the paper in the conference proceedings. The payment should be done before —–.
- The congress fee payment allows each author/co.author to publish and present at the congress a maximum of two papers.
- The congress fee for AMCA members and No AMCA Members includes the delivery of all the congress material, the welcome cocktail and the ticket for the dinner.
- The congress fee for degree students includes the delivery of all the congress material.
- All that want to participate in the dinner (degree students and companions) can buy extra tickets in the inscription form and pay them with the inscription.
- The billing details can be included in the inscription form.
- AMCA members can simultaneously pay the annual fee with the congress fee.
- The author/co-author that presents a paper in the congress should indicate the paper ID in the inscription form. It is not required that the presenter is coincident with the autor registered in the OCS.